BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

pardon the interruption....

Yesterday my wife wanted McDonald's for lunch. Did I mention that we work together? For over 10 years? And going on 22 years of marriage! Did I mention that we work together? Okay back to McDonald's.

So I left work to go get said McDonald's and I was kinda upset because this litte trip was going to take like 15 minutes from my lunch hour.......and lunch is like the second best part of the day........and now mine was even shorter! Can you even imagine this attitude? How stupid and selfish can I get? This is the single most important person in my life! Que baboso! (What an idiot!)

And then I drove past a funeral.

So I thanked God for the little interruption and privilege of getting McDonald's for my wife. I bet God wonders if I'll ever get it. I wonder if He gets frustrated with my selfishness and stupidity. I wonder if He thinks I will ever learn gratitude. And I wonder how He can want to use me to build His kingdom. I mean no offense Lord but you must be desperate.....or way bigger than I ever imagined.

0 comments: