BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 27, 2007

redox chemistry and little girls

My daughter Sara is 21. She's a full time nursing student and part time waitress. I love being her dad and I will always think of her as my "little" girl, even though she is a young woman becoming. The other night I woke up about 2:30 in the morning and she was still up studying for a chemistry test. She always does well but she felt like she needed the extra study time. She did well. Really well. She got a perfect score. The test was on redox chemistry and that test is posted on our refrigerator. Just like when she was little. Did I mention she is 21?

How can it seem that I get up one night to get her a glass of water when she's in first grade and all the sudden she is older than I was when I got married? I wonder if she misses being a little girl. So tonight I think I'll do something else I did when she was young. I think I'll tuck her into bed.......if I can stay awake until she gets home. Did I mention she is 21?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love reading your blogs........and i do miss being a little girl.......and im sorry i wasnt home in time for you to tuck me in. that makes me feel good =)