BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Hi Ho The Dairyooooooo

The farmer in the dell. Okay I have no idea what a dell is. I know, I know - a computer you idiot. Somehow I don't think that's what the old fairytale nwriter meant.

Actually the farmer is leaving the dell. This trip to Peru I have the honor of meeting a dairy farmer who raised an architect who is now a missionary building an orphange. Dad the farmer will see the architect son's work in real life for the first time this coming Sunday. I can't wait.

This group is also 13 Malone University nursing students, 2 Compassion International sponsors, a pastor, an RN, a living machine engineer, and me. We will set up some free medical clinics, tour a hospital, do some construction work and learn what God is up to. And I think it's something big. I can't wait to see what He does in these lives.

0 comments: