BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

airport run

Made another airport run last night (today technically) to pick up Nikki. She got there on time. No luggage. So another 2:00am bed time but all is well. Medical clinic #1 today at Hogar de Ninos Orphanage. It will be a chaotic, beautiful day.

Oh and saw some friends at the airport last night. I met Jack and Patricia on the last trip down to Peru and there they were. I couldn't believe it. I've really been thinking about whether I should stay in contact with them and I guess when God puts someone in your face like that you get your answer. So there we are talking and catching up and they introduce me to their friend, who grew up in Stark County! It truly is a small world. And God is way bigger than I ever imagined.

0 comments: