BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Peru

So a long day of travel begins by getting out of bed on new years eve at 3:00AM. The team and I will land in Lima, Peru at 10:50PM if all goes as planned. Yea right. I'll just be happy if all the luggage makes it with us.

And it will all be worth it. We'll do some construction work at Hannah's Home and Orphanage. I have a feeling the Christmas parties we are hosting will be the highlight. We expect to have over 1,000 kids and will play games, face paint and just have fun. Then a little dancing and singing anda skit to share the gospel message. All hosted by local churches. So we have this privilege to not only tell 1,000 kids about Jesus, we'll see the international church at work and lift them up to their local neighborhoods.

On my first trip down to Peru I thought I was taking Jesus to a third world country. But I discovered He was already there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Royer Family! Happy New Year!!! Have a great time! We love you!

John & Lucia

P.S. Praying your luggage made it with you! :o)

Bruce said...

Hey Guys,
After reading Rick's blog. Not only is Jesus in Peru but I think many of our hearts are there even if we are not.
Praying His many blessing would pour out to everyone you encounter.
Love you all,
Bruce and Bev