BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 19, 2007

waiting room dynamics

Today I took my grandfather to the eye doctor. We were there for over 2 hours so I had a chance to observe what this did to my fellow waiting room prisoners I mean occupants.

I did hear a few complaints but most of those were in my head.

Here is what else I saw:

One patient was telling the receptionist of her difficulty finding a reliable ride from Wooster to North Canton to visit this doctor. Before she left she had the name and phone number of a Wooster resident who overheard the conversation, offering help.

People offering to change seats so friends and family could sit together.

One man offered his seat several times to others when the seats were all taken ( umm.....this wasn't me ).

Husbands helping wives and wives helping husbands.

Oh and I had the honor of spending a couple of hours with my grandfather on his 91st birthday.

0 comments: