BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Destination: Quito

Cleveland to Chicago.

Chicago to Miami.

Miami to Quito, Ecuador.

Quito is the second highest capital city in the world at just under 10,000 feet above sea level. But it's not the city or the snow capped volcanoes or the Galapagos Islands that I seek. I'm looking for the people and children I've met there that have captured a piece of me.

A team from RiverTree Christian Church will be down shortly to join me to see what Compassion International is doing there. And the highlight of this trip will be the day we spend with the kids we sponsor. No one will ever be the same.

I get to lead this trip for ChildReach Ministries. And we do a great job I think putting these trips together at an affordable price. You can check our progress on this blog and by going to
www.childreachministries.org and clicking on "trip updates."

Hasta luega!

0 comments: