BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Two Random Thoughts

I noticed driving to work this morning that I almost never see MORE than one person per car and in Ecuador and Peru I almost never see LESS than one person per car.

On another note there is a lot of talk in the media lately about keeping illegal aliens out of the United States and even sending back the ones that are here. I honestly do not understand this issue. Why are they "illegal"? Is it too expensive for them to try to come here the legal way? And if so can you blame them? Anyway, the real reason I bring this up is one of language. I also hear a lot about how they should learn to speak English if they want to come here. Well chew on this awhile and tell me what you think:

"A persons natural language...is the electricity of his or her soul, and to disconnect it is to shut them down." - Antwone Quenton Fisher

0 comments: