BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wisconsin

I'm in Wisconsin this weekend and heading to Lambeau field for the Packers/Colts game this afternoon. Factory tour of one of my suppliers Monday.

This morning I had a conversation with Elaine over breakfast. She is from Deleware and came here to Manitowoc, WI to visit a nun who was one of her teachers in grade school. I told her about a book I'm reading by David Crowder called "Praise Habit". The book is not about making praise a "habit" as in ritual. Crowder writes about how a nun's "habit" (as in the hat she wears) identifying her as a person of Christ. And how we should be the same, wearing Christ in our every day. As in putting him on in the morning. I love that. Elaine appreciated the conversation and so did I.

I want to wear Christ everyday and have it be obvious I follow Him by the way I live and love and act.

0 comments: