BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's good to be home

Left Lima, Peru about 1:00 am Wednesday morning and arrived in Cleveland at 1:30 pm. A long day of travel. It was right back to my day job today and I'm really tired tonight. It's catching up with this 40 something.

It's good to be home. I missed:

- my wife
- ice ( been drinking warm water for the last 17 days )
- my bed
- my dogs
- my wife
- flushing toilet paper ( in Peru if it doesn't come out of your body it doesn't go in the potty)
- driving a car
- celebrating New Year's Eve with my wife
- salad (we can't eat anything washed in the water)
- corn fed beef ( meat is usually from Argentina and it tastes a lot different )
- breakfast on Thursday's with my friend Steve
- my wife

Another story or two about Peru in the days to come.

0 comments: